Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mommy's birthday

Hey, it's me Hayley Grace. Tonight we went to Red Robin for my mommy's birthday. We had a lot of fun. At the dinner, our waiter was very very nice. Our food was fantastic. I got a balloon because my Daddy letted me to...he usually goes "sigh" and says, "no", but since we were celebrating Mommy's birthday, I got to get a pink balloon. I liked the very very good food, the waiters were nice and gave Mommy a free dessert for her birthday, and I liked all the decorations. We had never eaten there before. Mommy wanted a great burger for her birthday and she got it. She had the Whiskey BBQ Burger. Tomorrow she starts a diet. Her birthday isn't really until next week. We celebrate with presents then. We celebrated with food tonight. It was so fun. We sang.

Love,
Hayley Grace

2 comments:

Donna said...

Melissasillian - You're more beautiful than ever! Love, Donnadrin Snicker

MelissaTaylor.org said...

Donna,

I mean Donnadrin Snicker...I am laughing so hard, I'm crying!!!! Oh my we go way back don't we. That's from 7th grade! I have a child older than that!

I love you girl! Thanks for being such a beautiful and fantastic friend. I love you with all my heart!.....Melissasillian:)