Monday, January 28, 2008

The Birthday Celebration Continues...


Oh yea....I may have born on only one day, but I believe in celebrating EVERY DAY!!!! Yes, I turned forty one-derful this year....however I didn't really like the way my 40th year went, so I'm redoing it! Therefore, I am 40....again!


How fun it has been turning 40 again. Last week, my sweet family took me out to eat the best burger ever and my sweet Fab 5 took me to Bonefish Grill. And this week, well....I just kept having fun!


This weekend, I was speaking at a women's retreat in Black Mountain, NC. Those sweet ladies attending gave me a Starbucks card (oh how I love me Starbucks! and can't afford it....so this was so gr8!) On my actual birthday, KFC Darkmeat combo (keep the comments to yourself please!) was the meal of choice...Amy Woods indulged too...and is still paying for it from what I understand! I got home and my awesome hubby and kids had a cake and presents waiting. What presents you ask???? A new NIV Bible and a DVD copy of me talking to Duran Duran:) How cool is that?


As if that's not enough, I went to work today. I share a birthday with one of my favorite co-workers, Teri. Our sweet office mates gave us blueberry muffins for breakfast, and incredible chicken mandarin salad for lunch, banana coconut creme pie and chocolate peanutbutter brownies....and gave me a $25 iTunes card. Yeah! I'm buying Bon Jovi and MikesChair with that one!


Should the party stop? Oh I don't think so. Tomorrow I'm going out with 2 gr8 friends, Amy and Donna. Big Ritas on the way! And I celebrate with my in laws this weekend!


It has been such a wonderful birthday so far. I am so thankful for the cards, emails, and phone calls I haven't mentioned as well as the time I've been blessed enough to spend with family and friends.


Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: